Role: CAD Designer (Konstrukteur)
Dufour Aerospace is a young start-up on a mission to revolutionize vertical mobility by developing electric and hybrid-electric tilt-wing VTOL aircraft. We’re looking for people who share our vision and passion to join us on our journey in Switzerland. Working locations include Visp and Zürich.
About the role
We are seeking a highly organized, passionate individual to join our team to design flight critical components and sub-systems for VTOL electric aircraft. Work includes detailed computer aided design of parts and subassemblies, integration of components into designs, and on-the-fly modifications of systems to match modifications of the flight hardware.
- Execution of design work in the areas of structural & mechanical components
- design and system integration
- Creation of detail, assembly and installation drawings in the CAD system
- Analysis and development of solutions for technical problems
- Work closely with other engineers to capture the nuances of the components, sub-system architectures, and operating conditions, that define the design requirements for these projects.
- Develop full designs, drawing packages for the above projects.
- Manage the project status and timelines.
- Completed apprenticeship as a designer (Konstrukteur)
- Professional experience in aircraft or lightweight construction would be an advantage
- Experienced user knowledge of the CAD system
- Fluent German and English
- High quality awareness and sense for improvement and optimization
- Quick comprehension as well as a structured and goal-oriented approach
- Good communication skills
- Committed, responsible and team-oriented personality
- Ability to work in a startup environment
- Hands-on attitude
Dufour Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, sex, gender identity, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org