Role: Intern, PR & Media
Dufour Aerospace is a young start-up on a mission to revolutionize vertical mobility by developing electric and hybrid-electric tilt-wing VTOL aircraft. We’re looking for people who share our vision and passion to join us on our journey in Switzerland. Working locations include Visp and Zürich.
About the role
We are seeking a highly passionate individual to join our team to manage communication with media, the public, and other stakeholders. You would like to contribute directly to the future of aviation and can move projects from start to finish.
- Work with and help coordinate the most relevant media and editorial teams from all over the world. Support the team in developing relevant key contacts and maintaining existing relationships.
- Responsible for Dufour’s press and web monitoring and evaluation as a basis for the development of our long-term press strategy.
- Responsible for Dufour’s social media channels.
- Support in event and speaker opportunity evaluation and representing Dufour at relevant events.
- You are currently studying towards a degree in humanities, media, communications, languages or similar.
- You have taken courses (or have first experience) in the area of public relations, are passionate about aviation and ready to learn on the job.
- You enjoy working with words and writing, and have a good eye for graphic design.
- Excellent written and spoken English and German.
Dufour Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, sex, gender identity, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Contact us at email@example.com