Role: Management Assistant
Swiss based Dufour Aerospace is developing an eVTOL platform based on tilt-wing technology to turn manned and unmanned electric and hybrid-electric aircraft into reality. Dufour’s prototypes have already completed many hundreds of flights – both manned and unmanned. The combination of VTOL operation, aircraft design and software development expertise puts Dufour Aerospace at the forefront of Advanced Air Mobility.
We are looking for a Management Assistant.
Contract: 6- to 12-month internship with the prospect of subsequent permanent employment. Workplace: Zurich or Visp, occasionally remote working possible.
You are a passionate and driven individual, who wants to be part of the future of manned and unmanned electric air mobility. As a management assistant you will help our team to get things done in all aspects.
- Independent project management
- Assistance in all areas of management such as organization of meetings or preparation of documents for internal and external use
- In-depth research about current developments
- Maintenance of an efficient flow of information between all levels
- Creation of target-group specific presentations for internal and external purposes on behalf of the management team
- Coordination of communication activities
- Academic degree (already achieved or in progress) in the area of Economics, Business Administration, Marketing, Communication or similar qualifications
- Exceptional communication skills in English and either German or French (written and spoken fluently); other languages are an additional asset
- Deep and broad knowledge of today’s standard IT applications
- Quick thinking, great attention to detail and very strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills which enable you to interact autonomously with internal and external partners in a professional manner
- Sound judgment with regard to discretion, confidentiality and transparency; ability to take decisions
Dufour Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, sex, gender identity, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Contact us at email@example.com