Role: Manufacturing Technician
Dufour Aerospace is a young start-up on a mission to revolutionize vertical mobility by developing electric and hybrid-electric tilt-wing VTOL aircraft. We’re looking for people who share our vision and passion to join us on our journey in Switzerland.
We are seeking a passionate team member with an electrical or mechanical background and some hands-on 3D printing experience. In this role you will help us manufacture, test, and install parts for our aircraft and test platforms. In our dynamic startup environment, you will need to be adaptable, and there is a great deal of room for growth.
Working location for this role is Zurich, Switzerland.
- Run and maintain 3D printing farm
- Document manufacturing and build processes
- Assemble our subscale test UAVs
- Assist in building larger aircraft
- Integrate and test components
- Hands-on mechanical and/or electrical experience
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Experience with 3D printing
- Fluent in English
- Background in the working field as e.g. an apprentice (Elektroniker/in, Physiklaborant/in or similar)
- R/C model building and flying enthusiast
- Experience with CAD software
Dufour Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, sex, gender identity, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Contact us at email@example.com