Role: Software Engineer, DevSecOps
Dufour Aerospace is a young start-up on a mission to revolutionize vertical mobility by developing electric and hybrid-electric tilt-wing VTOL aircraft. We’re looking for people who share our vision and passion to join us on our journey in Switzerland.
You will be responsible for the development, security, and operations of our compute infrastructure and services.
Working location for this role is Zurich, Switzerland.
- Collaborative design, development, specification, interfaces definition.
- Data storage systems and backup/recovery.
- API authentication and security.
- Continuous integration, testing, and deployment pipelines.
- Compute infrastructure administration.
- Experience in distributed systems architecture, design, implementation, deployment and maintenance.
- Comfortable with modern infrastructure tooling such as Kubernetes.
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills.
- Motivated and self-directed work ability.
- Passion for aviation and sustainable technology.
- Knowledge of DO-178C standards and processes, and when to apply them.
- Experience with secure real-time communication protocols.
- Experience working with and/or interoperating with embedded systems.
- A hands-on problem-solving approach to engineering.
Dufour Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, sex, gender identity, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org